Georgia Association of Minority Entrepreneurs
The GAME Plan
To encourage the growth and development of minority businesses in Georgia and to stimulate the economy by providing services, assistance, and other activities which help.
Georgia Association of Minority Entrepreneurs was organized to encourage the development of minority businesses in the State of Georgia; to promote the dissemination of information relevant to minority business enterprise development; to stimulate and help provide services, assistance, and other activities which give promise of progress toward the elimination of discrimination through developing employment opportunities, improving human and business performance, motivation, and productivity.
Inquires and Application Contact:
Dr. Marie Firestone
By joining GAME, you will also be part of the association’s thrust to:
- Increase the utilization of the minority business by private and public sectors.
- Serve as a clearinghouse for information about serves, business opportunities and minority concerns in Georgia.
- Function as a political and economic advocate for minority small businesses.
- Encourage and assist in the formation of non-traditional sources of capital for minority businesses.
- Increase minority youth’s awareness of entrepreneurship as a career option and facilitate their involvement in businesses.
Our mission is to stimulate the economy by providing services, assistance, and other activities which help to develop employment opportunities. We serve to improve human and business performance, motivation and productivity.
These efforts include:
- Encouraging the development of minority business Georgia.
- Promoting the dissemination of information relevant to minority small business development.
- Fostering the growth and development of minority youth participation in business entrepreneurial operation.
- Increasing minority participation in the procurement process at the national, state, and local level.
GAME Member Benefits
- Free registration for all Statewide Workshops/ Networking Forums
- Free Registration for Annual GAME Legislative Day
- Special rate on registration for DC Fly-In
- Company listing in Membership Directory
- Special rate on ads in Membership Directory
- Edward Bowen
- Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. – President/CEO
- Carole Dortch – CFO
- Sabrina Jenkins- Board Member
- Otis Threatt – Board Member
- Patrick Washington – Board Member
- C J Pearson – Board Member