The TWD Foundation
Helping to shape the world for the future.
The mission of the Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Foundation, Inc. is to expand educational, mentoring, and career opportunities for African American youth attending public schools and Historically Back Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Foundation, Inc.
230 Peachtree Street, NW Suite 530
Atlanta, GA 30303
Seeking Sponsors! For Sponsorship Opportunities and Application Details, please contact us.
Board of Directors:
Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. – Chairman & CEO, TWD Conglomerate
Zaundra Davis (Zee), TBG Worldwide
Emmanual Lewis, President, FlexFloss Entertainment, Inc.
Financial literacy training
Positive Image Program
Jean Childs Young Middle School
Thomas W. Dortch, Jr., Foundation, Inc office facility
Fort Valley University, Fort Valley, Georgia
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, Georgia
Program Acceptance Requirements
- Attendance at a two or four year Historically Black College or University
- The attending college or university must submit proof of GPA on a semester or quarterly basis
- The student must submit documentation of 20 hours of volunteer service
- Grants are paid directly to the school and are made payable to the school and the student.
- Students attending Jean Childs Young Middle School
- Students attending other Metropolitan Atlanta Public Schools
- Students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Members of the general business community